Thursday, October 31, 2013

festive front porch!

i like to make things look pretty :) 

i like fixin' hair, 
i like putting outfits together, 
i like to artfully arrange my food, 
and i looovvee to decorate!

my sweet momma told me to do a seasonal project for my front porch. 

since it's fall ( the BEST season ) ... 
i dressed up my front porch with some festive decor.

for starters, i made my own wreath with 
supplies from hobby lobby.


i bought a $10 lantern from marshall's & filled it with some 
small pumpkins from ross & a few pine cones.


THEN i bought a $3 basket from hobby lobby
turned it upside down, 
and it was the perfect little stand for my 
lantern & some gourds :)


i just love to look at my front porch when i'm 
pulling in & out of my driveway.


so thankful to my God for 
this beautiful season.







1 comment:

  1. THAT is so beautiful! Warm and inviting...just like the season! A++ :)

    ReplyDelete