Tuesday, August 20, 2013

simple b&w

i would describe my style as pretty simple. i don't typically wear a ton of flashy jewelry or mix wild colors together ... i like to stay inside my "fashion comfort zone". 

i keep it simple.

this outfit is black & white with just a touch of gold. 
(i LOVE black & gold together) 

i think i could wear just about anything with my black skinnies - one of my favorite pieces of clothing. and this top ... i would wear it every day if people wouldn't judge me ;) it's light and comfortable and i love love love the detail at the top.

AGAIN, budget shopping ...

black skinnies: marshalls
white top: marshalls
bandeau: victoria's secret
black sandals: target
gold earrings: forever 21
black knot bracelet: groopdealz



photography by www.kalosphotos.com

1 comment: